Cost of living comparison between Tarragona, Spain and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.488 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 63% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,078 zł (€909) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)