Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.208 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,552 zł (€2,745) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)