Cost of living comparison between Tarragona, Spain and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.317 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 57% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,880 zł (€1,362) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q22,871 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)