Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.288 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,958 zł (€3,022) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)