Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07526 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,664 zł (Php88,553) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)