Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07861 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,310 zł (Php29,391) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)