Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07017 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,735 zł (Php81,731) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)