Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07043 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,398 zł (Php76,646) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chişinău costs 19 Leu (about 1 hour ago)