Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 158 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07003 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,643 zł (Php80,582) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)