Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.593 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,770 zł ($b6,354) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)