Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.598 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,799 zł ($b6,349) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (40 minutes ago)