Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 131 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 6% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,939 zł ($b5,390) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €14 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)