Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 169 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49533 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 13% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,505 zł ($b13,134) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)