Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 381 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.930 PLN / RON
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 12% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,632 zł (7,131 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)