Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.952 PLN / RON
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 9% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,404 zł (3,575 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 3 hours ago)