Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.911 PLN / RON
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 12% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,775 zł (6,342 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 28,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)