Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01071 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,432 zł (600,723 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $450 (19 minutes ago)