Cost of living comparison between Taraz, Kazakhstan and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01201 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,843 zł (320,017 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)