Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.170 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 60% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,520 zł (€2,763) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)