Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.312 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 71% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,337 zł (€1,238) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)