Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.321 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 67% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,390 zł (€2,867) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)