Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.299 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 67% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,516 zł (€2,912) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)