Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 396 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38700 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,989 zł (18,061 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)