Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38290 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,359 zł (21,831 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Würzburg costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)