Cost of living comparison between Tangier, Morocco and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40255 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,945 zł (7,317 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)