Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 412 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39185 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,209 zł (20,950 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)