Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39648 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,132 zł (10,422 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)