Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38375 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 17% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,667 zł (22,585 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)