Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 411 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37532 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,069 zł (21,498 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)