Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 196 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 47% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,686 zł (Rp 12,047,907) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)