Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 36% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,237 zł (Rp 15,174,266) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)