Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00024 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 9% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,501 zł (Rp 30,720,899) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)