Cost of living comparison between Tangerang, Indonesia and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00031 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 35% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,072 zł (Rp 16,613,480) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)