Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 18% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,908 zł (Rp 30,019,124) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)