Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,208 zł (Rp 31,733,521) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php11,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.85 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)