Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.230 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 117% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,488 zł (€3,897) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)