Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.183 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 112% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,058 zł (€3,600) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)