Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 PLN / GHS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 10% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,359 zł (GH₵3,762) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 2 hours ago)