Cost of living comparison between Tallinn, Estonia and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 878 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.337 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 36% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)