Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 271 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.782 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,489 zł ($3,302) in Tallahassee, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)