Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.393 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,468 zł ($3,674) in Tallahassee, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 2 hours ago)