Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida, United States vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.742 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,903 zł ($3,982) in Tallahassee, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prague costs 920 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 2 hours ago)