Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 521 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.689 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida (United States) is 95% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,618 zł ($3,691) in Tallahassee, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $5,160 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Padua costs €0.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)