Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 293 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.594 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,552 zł ($3,771) in Tallahassee, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $800 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 13,713 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (23 minutes ago)