Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan vs Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00994 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 22% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,490 zł (753,693 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)