Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01077 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 14% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,789 zł (537,281 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)