Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00549 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 29% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,315 zł (CH$1,697,441) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)