Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00562 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,058 zł (CH$1,789,606) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)