Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00628 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 34% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,188 zł (CH$667,026) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (less than a minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (35 minutes ago)