Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00547 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,773 zł (CH$1,421,434) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)