Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00623 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,266 zł (CH$524,567) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)