Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 196 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.961 PLN / GHS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 194% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,178 zł (GH₵9,548) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)