Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.770 PLN / GHS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 134% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,925 zł (GH₵20,688) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 500 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)