Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03333 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,888 zł (¥326,659) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (20 minutes ago)