Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.541 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,871 zł (元12,695) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (42 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)