Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.539 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,804 zł (元7,051) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)