Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 588 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13239 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 61% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,015 zł (30,325 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)