Cost of living comparison between Tainan City, Taiwan and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12527 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,357 zł (26,799 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)