Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13239 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,209 zł (31,795 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)