Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12359 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 39% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,576 zł (77,481 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)