Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12226 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,103 zł (74,460 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)