Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12537 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 35% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,624 zł (68,784 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,580 (about 1 hour ago)