Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06020 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,948 zł (руб 98,796) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)