Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.055 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,642 zł (﷼ 2,503) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (33 minutes ago)