Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.089 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,325 zł (﷼ 3,055) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (34 minutes ago)