Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.911 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,528 zł (﷼ 8,261) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)