Cost of living comparison between Tabuk, Saudi Arabia and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.060 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,644 zł (﷼ 2,494) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)