Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,801 zł (﷼ 24,347,094) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 1 hour ago)