Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 40% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,754 zł (﷼ 132,387,488) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 5.69 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 22TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 36,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $3,600,000 (about 3 hours ago)