Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14189 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,794 zł (40,835₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)