Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13685 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 8,986 zł (65,660₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 15,000TL (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (22 minutes ago)