Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.594 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 74% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,348 zł (元7,320) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)