Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.539 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 37% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,322 zł (元17,282) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 2 hours ago)