Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00334 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,414 zł (₩3,722,217) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)