Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00315 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,270 zł (₩2,942,616) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (40 minutes ago)