Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00330 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,360 zł (₩3,138,261) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £3.50 (43 minutes ago)