Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00335 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 43% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,468 zł (₩1,335,818) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)