Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00321 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,783 zł (₩2,732,226) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (36 minutes ago)