Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00328 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,337 zł (₩2,846,522) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nicosia costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €700 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)