Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.784 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,335 zł (1,198 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (38 minutes ago)