Cost of living in Surat, India vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 607 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05275 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 23% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,462 zł (₨141,441) in Surat.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lleida costs €500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 4 hours ago)