Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 486 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05357 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 20% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,200 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,747 zł (₨107,276) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)