Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 359 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 16% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,367 zł (Rp 14,884,315) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)