Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.818 PLN / GHS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,909 zł (GH₵7,220) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)