Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.138 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 27% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,021 zł (S/. 7,925) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)