Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 32% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,321 zł (S/. 7,236) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (31 minutes ago)