Cost of living comparison between Sullana, Peru and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.179 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 33% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,982 zł (S/. 4,225) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)