Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00307 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,324 zł (2,708,149 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元280,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)