Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00345 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 51% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,707 zł (1,365,254 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (38 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)