Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.575 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 24% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,209 zł (元16,002) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (38 minutes ago)