Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.723 PLN / OMR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 75% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,459 zł (﷼ 509) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (39 minutes ago)