Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.334 PLN / OMR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 69% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,235 zł (﷼ 410) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (42 minutes ago)