Cost of living in Suhar, Oman vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.804 PLN / OMR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 45% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,504 zł (﷼ 1,479) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)