Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.562 PLN / OMR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 73% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,495 zł (﷼ 615) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)