Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03625 PLN / RSD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 19% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 8,121 zł (224,024 Дин.) in Subotica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)