Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03587 PLN / RSD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 14% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,694 zł (75,102 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)