Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,534 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40987 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 139% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,248 zł (39,643 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,253 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Al Ain costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €34,681 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)