Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06912 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 108% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,490 zł (руб 93,892) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)