Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05507 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 38% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,839 zł (руб 160,519) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)