Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06916 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 110% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,250 zł (руб 75,917) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)