Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05687 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 25% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,624 zł (руб 186,819) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)