Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06503 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 103% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,628 zł (руб 117,308) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)