Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 471 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48363 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 198% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)