Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 449 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45001 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 176% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 21,276 zł (kr 47,280) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £88 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨26,429 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (39 minutes ago)