Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 322 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43397 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 167% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 18,959 zł (kr 43,688) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)