Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 337 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45815 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 182% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 18,020 zł (kr 39,333) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (19 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)