Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 167 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45960 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 182% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)