Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.209 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,380 zł (1,530 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)