Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.193 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,827 zł (3,114 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (40 minutes ago)