Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.193 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 8,179 zł (3,730 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)