Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.202 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,316 zł (3,322 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)