Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.210 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,973 zł (3,608 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)