Cost of living in Srinagar, India vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05085 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 32% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,649 zł (₨111,087) in Srinagar.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 3 hours ago)