Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 496 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.577 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 53% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,686 zł (18,510 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Portland, Oregon costs $1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,532 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 13,015 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)