Cost of living comparison between Split, Croatia and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 225 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.577 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 52% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,796 zł (6,583 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)