Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 264 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.590 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 55% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,795 zł (9,819 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)