Cost of living in Split, Croatia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.577 PLN / HRK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 541 prices entered by 37 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 39% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,591 zł (23,535 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)