Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 291 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.573 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 49% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,151 zł (17,726 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)