Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 631 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.580 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 53% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,032 zł (19,022 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salta costs ARS $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tacoma, Washington costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)