Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 482 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.582 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 54% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,830 zł (16,889 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)