Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 423 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.577 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 57% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,910 zł (8,512 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 2 hours ago)