Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.323 PLN / TND
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 24% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,784 zł (4,373 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2,150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)