Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 398 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.048 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,518 zł (R$ 9,078) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)