Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01414 PLN / HUF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,339 zł (236,134 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (32 minutes ago)