Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 216 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.692 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 20% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,849 zł ($2,397) in Sonsonate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)