Cost of living in Sonipat, India compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05378 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonipat (India) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,335 zł (₨154,999) in Sonipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (29 minutes ago)