Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06116 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,982 zł (руб 97,819) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)