Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.197 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,465 zł (1,122 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 3 hours ago)