Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.199 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 19% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,451 zł (2,479 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 7 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)