Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.194 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 19% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,192 zł (2,822 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$70 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)