Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.193 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 25% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,999 zł (3,192 лв) in Sliven.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)