Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.568 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 19% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,967 zł (5,226 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)