Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.574 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 20% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,994 zł (5,218 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (43 minutes ago)