Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.586 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 19% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,829 zł (15,058 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)