Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.560 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 17% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,885 zł (15,870 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (40 minutes ago)